Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

vampire lounge


Running in Stephan's crowd, we always seem to run into just the right place. Lauren was dying for a dessert, as usual, and the rest of the group, including darling Julia, was up for one more drink. We tried several places that weren't open or happening enough for us on a Monday night and then happened upon the Vampire Lounge. Stephan had been there once when he was 18. We walked down some stairs into a basement turned into a cave for blood-suckers. It was amazing. Lauren and I ordered from the 10+ page menu section called "ice cream drinks." I didn't even want a sweet drink but after trying Lauren's, I had to have one. It was like a Barbara Fritchie's milkshake with a buzz. Absolutely amazing.

It gets dark here somewhere past 10pm. I love it and am also so glad I didn't have to put up with the dark winter to get this treat for the summer. 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment