Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Reality bites :-I

I'm back to the grind and boy is it not like vacation. I'm so happy to be home but there is so much going on. Things that are currently on my plate or mind:

1. Finding a new apartment. I put my 60-day notice in my current building which even though I already knew I had to move makes it all the more scary that come august 5th I better have found another place or I'm homeless. Don't they say moving is one of the most stressful things in life? And I haven't even started packing my closet yet :)

2. My annual performance assessment at work. My company takes these very seriously and it couldn't have fallen at a better time than over my 2 weeks abroad... Ready, set, catch up! Charlie looked at me working at it all "on my own time and not client time" of course and asked whether everyone takes it this seriously. The funny thing is I've been slacking so far!

3. My mom is home recooping from surgery and I can't be there to help her... Yet. Be there soon momma!

4. As soon as I got back, 3 days later my client left for 2 weeks vacation. So much to catch up on and decide and too little time. Chuckles.

5. Friends I miss. Weddings, birthdays, and 6 college bffs staying with me over July 4th weekend, oh my. All good things. All so exciting!

6. Starting my change management course at georgetown in a week and a half. Should I mention I have to read a whole book and write a paper before it starts?

7. And of course, you all. My avid followers :) I know I haven't pleased one dear fan with failing to add photos (ingin bilder) to my last few posts, but know I haven't forgotten you and will get to it when I can.

k via iPhone
(trying to multitask at least and blog while metroing to the nationals game tonight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment